- McHappy Day Raises $13,000 for Pediatrics TLC Fund at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- Jim Sampson’s Motors Commits to $10,000 Matching Gift for 6th Annual Cape Breton Cares Radiothon
- Four Cape Breton Hospitals to Benefit from Race the Cape 2013
- Viva Las Vegas Event Raises $42,000 for Pediatrics Unit Makeover at Regional Hospital
- Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation Announces $4 Million Year at 2012 AGM
- Screaming Eagles Raise More Than $10,000 in Support of Cancer Patient Care Fund
- Screaming Eagles and Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation Celebrate St. Pats Day with Irish Jersey Fundraiser for Cancer Fund
- Call For Nominations: Mabel MacDougall Volunteer of the Year Award
- $40,000 in Comfort and Care Grant Funding Announced for Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- The Tenors to Launch “Feed With Your Heart” Campaign on Upcoming National Tour
- Study Recommends Service Enhancements in Engaging At-Risk Youth in the District
- Time to Celebrate!
- The Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation Provides $40,000 in Funding for Comfort and Care Grant Program.
- 5th Annual Cape Breton Cares Radiothon Produces Stories of Generosity and Community Spirit
Play Fore Kids
On Friday, July 26th, join the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation and the YMCA of Cape Breton for the 2nd Annual Play Fore Kids Charity Golf Tournament at The Lakes Golf Club. Support two of Cape Breton’s largest charities through one event and help us take steps forward in children’s health! Last year, this tournament sold out, hosting 144 players from Cape Breton’s business community. All proceeds raised support the Pediatrics Unit at the Regional Hospital and the YMCA’s children’s programs.
For more information, click here.