Monthly Friendship Club
Becoming a monthly donor is an easy and convenient way to support the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation all year long.
When you become a monthly donor, you can trust that your donations will be used to help patients get the care they need at home.
As a monthly donor:
- You provide a reliable source of income, allowing the Foundation to fund expensive pieces of life-saving equipment,
- You help the Foundation be more effective in reaching their fundraising goals, and
- You offer long-term stability if an important piece of equipment breaks and needs to be fixed quickly.
You choose how much is deducted from your bank account or credit card each month. In a week, you may spend $15, $20 or $25 on coffee, lottery tickets, or going to the movies. You can spend that same amount, just once a month, to meet the growing healthcare needs for Cape Bretoners.
We have a special way of recognizing your commitment. As a member of the Monthly Friendship Club:
- Your name will be displayed on the Foundation’s donor mural on the main floor of the Regional Hospital,
- Your name will be printed in the Annual Report, and
- You will be invited to an annual holiday social
Join the Monthly Friendship Club today!
Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation Annual General Meeting
We will be celebrating our Annual General Meeting on March 23rd at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Cafeteria.
Join us to learn how your...
We're Hiring: Seeking a Communications Officer at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation
The Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation is seeking a qualified professional to fill the role of Communications Officer.
The Cape Breton...