Thank you, Cape Breton! On October 6th, the 9th Annual Radiothon raised $704,323. Because of your generosity, the health of Cape Bretoners will be strengthened.
In nine years, Radiothon has raised more than $4,300,000 in support of healthcare in Cape Breton.
Your donations have an incredible impact on our community, allowing more Cape Bretoners to get the care they need at home, near their family and friends.
We are counting on your support to fund these critical needs and strengthen the health of Cape Bretoners!
How you can help:
- Make a gift online today or by calling 1-877-567-8077
- Get your business to sign up for our Healthcare Hero Program. This is a point of sale program, where you sell $2 hero badges to your customers. We provide all necessary materials
- Start a payroll deduction program or staff lottery where you work
- Start your own fundraiser, like a bake sale, car wash, bbq or community event
- Volunteer! To volunteer call Rochelle Hatcher at (902) 567-3703 or email email@example.com
To learn more or to tell us about your fundraiser, contact Rochelle Hatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the most notable projects and areas that have been funded through Radiothon include:
- The expansion of the Cape Breton Cancer Centre, which now treats 150 patients every day
- The purchase of CT Angiography technology to perform cardiac dye test in Cape Breton
- The purchase of a new Linear Accelerator for the Cape Breton Cancer Centre
- The purchase of a new monitoring system and other equipment for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, which cares for more than 300 pre-mature and ill babies every year
- The renovation of the Pediatrics Unit, including 12 patient rooms, the creation of a family room and the toy room
- Funding for the Cancer Patient Care Fund, which provides financial assistance to up to 30 cancer patients each month for medical-related expenses
- Funding for the Pediatrics TLC Fund, which provides financial assistance to families for expenses occurred because of their child’s illness
- The purchase of various pieces of state-of-the-art and critical equipment for units throughout the Regional Hospital, like Renal Dialysis, the Intensive Care Unit, the Emergency Department, Palliative Care
- And more...
Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation Annual General Meeting
We will be celebrating our Annual General Meeting on March 23rd at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Cafeteria.
Join us to learn how your...
We're Hiring: Seeking a Communications Officer at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation
The Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation is seeking a qualified professional to fill the role of Communications Officer.
The Cape Breton...